1. Enclosure frame comprised of lightweight aluminum and HDPE panels.
2. System components including the actuator, motor, connections, controls, electronics, annunciators, signals, charging systems, fasteners, and mechanical assemblies are preassembled and tested prior to shipping.
3. Total Assembled System Weight = 72 lbs. (32.7 Kg)
4. Charger delivers 9.6 Kilowatts per hour (fast charging) using a 40-amp, 240-volt power supply from an existing electric panel. A dedicated 50-amp breaker is required in the electric panel. In cases where the electrical panel
cannot accommodate a dedicated 50-amp breaker, the Charger can be adjusted downward and accept 25-amps, 240-volt power (this requires only a 35+ amp dedicated breaker in the electric panel); or further adjusted downward and accept 15-amp, 240-volt power (requires only a 20-amp dedicated breaker).
5. A power source cable is run from the breaker in the electrical panel to the overhead location of the EV charging system, where an outlet is provided (installation drawings provided include details of the electrical power service).
6. A wireless controller fits on a keychain or in vehicle and raises or lowers the charger with the push of a button. The wireless controller has a range of 65 feet and works from inside the EV with the garage doors closed.
7. A secondary wall switch can be added to also raise and lower the bottom lid in addition to the wireless controls.